Music can inspire us with ideas, emotions, and imagery that can in turn be transformed into a creative story. As you listen to these songs below, think about these questions below:
- – What does it make you feel?
- – What does it remind you of?
- – How is it similar or different from the other songs?
- – How would you express this song in the form of a drawing?
- – Who is the intended audience?
[Kids Acoustic Song] Creatures in the Ocean (Ottiya 2020)
[Orchestral OST] The White Whale Chant (Roque Baños 2015) In The Heart Of The Sea (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
[Orchestral OST] Inevitable Collapse (Steven Price 2019) Coastal Seas Episode 4/ Sountrack from the Netflix Original Series “Our Planet)
[Orchestral OST] Blue Whale (George Fenton 1996) Music for the The Blue Planet
[Orchestral OST] The Blue Planet (Hans Zimmer, Jacob Shea & David Fleming 2017) Blue Planet II (Original Television Soundtrack)
[K-Pop] Whale (Sejeong 2020)
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in Ages 6-8, Ages 9-12, Glocal Awareness, Storytelling